DEBORAH AND BARAK INTERNATION MINISTRY. (Established in 1994 ) IS OUR UMBRELLA CHARITY NAME.
( FAMILY FOUNDATION CHRISTIAN CENTRE IS AN ARM OF D&BIM WHICH IS THE CHURCH ARM , ESTABLISHED IN 2007 )
We are based in the London Borough of Waltham Forest in East London UK.
Our Ministry is based in the community to be of service to people of all ages, from children to senior citizens, people of all races culture and believes. We have a mandate to bring the meassage of GOD'S LOVE, HEALING AND LIBERATION TO THE PEOPLE IN OUR COMMUNITY, OUR NATION AND WORLDWIDE.
- Our mission is to declare the message of the gospel of salvation and love of Jesus Christ to all poeple.
- To promote family reconciliation to families with breakdown issues as well as helping to promote peace in our community. (We do this through teaching and preaching the full gospel of Jesus Christ and the Ministry of Intercession. ie. Prayer)
- The lack of harmony we see in families today in our societies is a deep concern to God, and we at D&BIM /FFCCL have been called and commission to pray for God’s divine intervention in bringing restoration, order and peace in families, Churches Communities and our Nations,.
- Also through our conferences, seminars and workshops we raise awareness, teach and empower families on issues of missing fathers in homes. Fathers are the foundation of every family, if the foundation is destroyed the rest of the home will not stand. The number of single parenting in society are increasing at an alarming rate; children young and old are without fathers's role model and this is increasing everyday and we all must find solutions.
- At Family Foundation Centre we believe that, with prayer and education there can be a change in this fatherless generational problem and marital failure in our societies.
- Through our teaching / workshop on family , we encourage and empower women and men to be what God created them to be and to rise to the challenges of their family and not to give up, for we believe no situation is hopeless or too difficult for God to change.
- Our service also includes support to family coping with Abuse and domestic violence.
- We organise forums where we bring teenagers together to hear their views on issues most pressing to them, and by God’s grace create an environment for solutions to those issues.